At Capalbo, Mather & Dougherty Accounting Services the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are open, however we are not taking in person appoitments at this time. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- We are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (860) 572-2036 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
- We have a drop box inside our vestibule that is open during business hours to drop off documents. After hours, we have a locked mailbox on the post by our front door that you may also drop things in for us.
- We are using the USPS to get documents back to you whenever possible.
- All clients are also encouraged to use E-Signature to sign their tax returns. If you would like to use this please make sure we have a good email address for you and your spouse, if applicable. We need two unique email addresses if there are two persons that need to sign.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (860) 572-2036 or email us email@example.com.